Are you planning to hire freelance web designer and developer? Or, are you trying to take DIY website route to develop your new website?
If you are a small businessman or a tech savvy marketer and planning to handle your website own your by using DIY website builders then do not forget that this can be a disaster. Nowadays, there are a lot of different DIY website creators available in the marketplace offering you the opportunity to build and publish your website without having the need to learn codes. But, such options are such a bad alternative to kick-start your project because these DIY website builders not only kill your website’s entire look but also restrict functionality.
Your website is a powerful tool for engaging targets and generating new businesses prospects; it opens up many new avenues and accelerates your business growth then why to spoil such opportunities by using such DIY options.
Here are few reason why you should not use DIY website builders:
- Bad Website Design and Development– Designing and developing without any help of a professional might tempt you, but believe me this is seriously not a good idea. They do not offer you the flexibility of custom web design and development.
- Non-interactive Interface– The interfaces built by such websites are very dull and do not create a compelling user experience. They do not convince users to stay or browse the website. On such websites bounce rates are higher.
- Google Unfriendly– If your website is designed and developed using such platforms then Google won’t verify your website in webmaster tools and even does not provide it a reasonable page rank in search engine rankings.
- Poor Analytics– These website builders use outdated scripting technologies template based designs which affects website’s analytic, traffic and performance. There for it is highly recommended to use custom web design and development solutions that helps you to attain better results.
- Not Mobile Friendly– Such websites do not render mobile friendly design; sometimes designs are not compatible with various web browsers. So, these DIY website builders may provide affordable web design and development solution, but they do not help you to generate revenue out of your website.
- Inefficient Marketing– These website creators are capable of ruining your entire marketing effort and strategy. So if you are investing time then go for professional web development services as they offer you optimal return on investment.
- No Differentiation– If you are using such free websites tools then do not forget that there are many others like you who must be depending on all these free platforms for their website designing and development. Creating a differentiation is necessary to create an identity.
- Costs Forever– There are no such things like free lunches, if these website builders are not costing you anything right now then they will definitely cost you a lot (means negatively impact your website) in the near future.
Why to Hire Professionals?
There are plenty of reasons to hire a professional website designer and developer, so that you will be guided throughout the process. A professional will explain you all the pitfalls and will deliver custom web design and development specific to your business’s needs. The professional service provider will even tell you about best practices and make sure all those elements get used within the project.
Initially you may find the professional web development services little costlier, but later on at the end of the project you will love them, because ultimate outcome, i.e. your website will be quiet unique, easy to use, and easy to find delivery excellent user experience.
Now, it must be very cleared to you that why it is highly recommended to choose professional web development services compared to the DIY routes. So, if you are planning to DIY your website then think about it loopholes before taking the final decision.